Sunday, May 16, 2010

X'th




Hmmmmmmm know y am I writing this???????? Ya coz an amazing academic year of my life has come to an end ( I know 11th’s going to be fun , still…..). Yay 10th is done for gods sake but it has been this most wonder full year 4 me lots and lots of new things I learnt ( I’m not talking about my text books here though I had to learn from them too :P 


I learnt life is this wacky roller coaster ride which u got to control all by your self coz u have the ppl u love sitting behind u. Ok now humans are creatures who have to be thought things and given practical sessions, so tat it stays in their freaking mind……… and my 10th has been the practical session of my life!!!! From small fights to huge crushes ( ok I know all of u know whom I’m talking about so no need of those evil smiles out there ) thought me big things like friendship and small things like atomic no. of platinum respectively. :P 

I know life can be more fun and I’ll get to meet more ppl but the ones I met this year are close to my heart. Some stay as my best friends and some part away from me .So this stupid emotional and idiotic note is 4 every one who have been a part of my 10th and have created amazing memories for me to carry over for my entire life!!!!!!!!! I’ll miss u 10th :( :(













No comments:

Post a Comment